According to Mayo Clinic nutritionist’s Katherine Zeratsky, juicing is not any healthier than directly consuming fruits and vegetables. She says there’s no scientific evidence that extracted juices are healthier than the juice you get by eating the fruit or vegetable itself.
But there are specific situations when juice diet can help you consume sufficient amount of essential vitamins and nutrients that you normally would not take or are lacking each day.
This is especially true if you don’t like eating certain fresh fruits and vegetables or you just want to mix up a combination of produce that is not convenient and not tasty enough without juicing.
5 Reasons To Follow Juicing Lifestyle
1. A busy lifestyle may make it difficult for you to get enough fruits and vegetables for the needed vitamins and minerals that are needed by your body. A reliable juicer plus fruits and vegetables along with some creativity will be of great help in making sure you get the recommended servings.
2. The likelihood of you consuming more foods is guaranteed when you juice rather than when you eat them in one sitting. Not only does juicing make the foods easier to digest but your juices will be more delicious when you include fruits such as berries or bananas. These fruits also make them more nutritious too.
3. You can easily find fresh fruits and vegetables at a local grocery store. Because there are the best juicers under $500 it is easier for you to become adept in making your own juices.
4. Juicing can help you to avoid eating too much of the wrong food. It will change your dietary habits and will help you to gradually lose excess weight and increased your physical and mental health.
5. Juicing enables your body to receive the essential nutrients from the food, protect you from some specific diseases and lead you to a more energetic life. Other health benefits of juicing include: a strengthening of your heart, prevention of many diseases, boosting your immunity and improving your appearance.
Juicing For Health
One of the keys to healthy lifestyle is a balanced diet, which consists of food from all the food groups. Your body can only function efficiently when your food intake provides the body with the right amount of essential fatty acids, amino acids vitamins and minerals. But…
How to get the maximum benefits from all the food that you consume?
If you want your body to function at its optimum then you need to change your lifestyle.
You have to change your diet and lessen your cravings for food that is not really necessary for your body. You want to stop relying on supplements to give your body the nutrients it needs and start juice cleansing because it makes all these changes possible.
Juicing is clearly a great way to enjoy the many benefits that fruits and vegetables have to offer your body. Juice diet makes fruits and veggies consumption more convenient. You can get the recommended servings of produce per day through juicing.
By drinking the right amount and the right combinations of juices everyday you can get these top 3 health benefits of juicing.
Top 3 Health Benefits of Juicing
1. Radiant skin. This is one of the many health benefits of juicing. Juicing has the potential to glow your skin by eliminating fine lines as well as improving your nails and hair. Drinking juice also improves the intake of antioxidants.
2. Mental clarity. There are foods that will boost your alertness. Foods such as apples, blueberries, carrots, celery and garlic are good for juicing. These produce will improve your brain function as it is getting the nutrients that it needs.
3. Overall well-being. Juice drink will boost your overall well-being through mood and emotional health improvement. Consuming the right juice drinks will also increase enzymes for food digestion, allowing your body to absorb the food quickly.
Health Benefits of 5 Juice Drinks
1. Wheat grass juice – Juice extracted from wheat grass is best recommended for people suffering from diabetes, high blood, low blood levels, cancer, nutrient deficiencies and the likes. A certain dosage of this juice per day is known to work wonders for patients of the aforementioned diseases.
2. Carrot juice – The benefits of carrot juice includes better eye health overall. Carrots have lots of a substance called carotenoids. When you eat carrots, the body converts the substance into vitamin A. You need to have vitamin A to help your eyes produce tears or improve night vision.
3. Aloe vera juice – The juice of Aloe Vera contains twelve vitamins (including A, B1, B6, B12, C and E), nineteen amino acids and over 20 minerals. The juice has a positive effect on the menstrual cycle and female reproductive system. It is also known for its ability to clean the liver and protect the digestive system by reducing intestinal inflammation.
4. Goji juice – Goji juice contains 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, vitamins B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E. All of these can help give you healthy and active life. Energy and strength, cholesterol level balance, normal kidney function, enhanced sexual function, and blood sugar level balance are some of the beneficial effects of drinking goji juice.
5. Noni juice – Noni juice will help stimulate your immune system and help ward off disease and other ailments. Noni juice has a lot of anti oxidants. It is also anti inflammatory, which is comparable to most over the counter anti inflammatory drugs, and also known to prevent tumors.
Now that you have understood about all the health benefits of juicing why not begin to do your own juicing. Just go buy one of the best juicers for daily home use to start juicing and you will enjoy a positive result on your health.